Friday, March 28, 2008

Mommy, you happy?

This sweet little babe has expanded in vocabulary like none else in the last few months and I can't get enough of it. At least 10 times a day he asks, "Mommy, you happy?" most often than not, I respond with a, "yes, mommy is happy" because I am.
But, every once in a while, I will be frustrated, stressed, angry, tired, drained, annoyed, displeased, outraged, you get the point, and Mason will ask, "Mommy, you happy?" And I will say, "No, mommy is not happy right now, mommy is (fill in the blank from above). This is very concerning to Mason.
I notice his concern and tell him, "but I still love Mason" that seems to make him feel better.
When Mommy is Happy,
Everyone is happy!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

he seriously has the sweetest little face ever! SOOOOOO cute.

Nora Mair said...

oh wise Marisa! true true. what good shots.

k.m. said...

Your little guy has amazing eyes. He's going to be a charmer for sure. I love how kids are so concerned about emotions, more specifically mom's.

Amber said...

He really is a sweet little guy! A keeper, for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails